Adding an exquisite difference
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to all clients whether Persons or Corporation when hiring or Styling services are provided by Kiks Events & Weddings. By placing an order with Kiks Events & Weddings, the hirer or event organiser agrees to the following terms and conditions outlined below. All items remain the property of Kiks Events & Weddings and must not to be given or sold to other parties.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Hirer Person/s, who is hiring items as part of their own event or authorised to order on behalf of a company
Terms and Conditions Terms of service are rules by which one must agree to abide in order to hire/ use a service
Security/ Bond A Security Bond is to ensure that the Hirer remains liable for any lost, stolen, damaged items in their possession
1. A minimum of 50% deposit is required to secure your bookings for either hiring or styling service. Remaining balance must be paid 7 days to 14 days prior to event date depending on the booking date. Kiks Events & Weddings will not accept any order or service placed verbally.
2. Full payment is required 14 days prior to the event if been delivered or can be processed on pickup with prior discussions. Kiks Events & Weddings can accept installment payments and advise you of an invoice # as a reference number for payment.
The Hirer or event organizer may cancel an order or styling service booking but will forfeit all deposits and any payment already paid to Kiks Events and Weddings. For orders cancelled 14 days prior to the event date, the balance of remaining payment is due in full. Deposits are non- refundable and not transferable. It can only be exchanged for a credit note if cancellation is done 2 months prior to event date . All cancellation must be in writing.
By paying deposit these terms are deemed to be accepted by the hirer. Any item removal or deductions from invoice must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the hire or event date. Variations made within 4 weeks will incur the hire charge. Additions can be made at any time and are subject to availability. Once the 14 days is due no further changes can be made to removing or change of mind as these have been secured for Hirer or event organizer.
5. Your quotation for any item or service indicated to be hirer or event organiser is only valid for 7 days from date of the quotation. Price does not include delivery, pick up or set up. If Kiks Event and Weddings is styling your event, set up, delivery and pick up will incur extra charges.
6. . Hiring is for 48 hours during the week and for weekends it is from Thursday or Friday and returned the following Monday by 4.00pm.
If goods are not returned on time the security bond of $100 will be lost or redeemed by Kiks Events & Weddings .
1. All hire items or styling items remain the property of Kiks Events & Weddings. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure all items are kept properly during the hire period which includes from the time given (possession) to returning back to Kiks Events & Weddings.
2. All orders are carefully checked when packed. It is the hirer's responsibility to check and count the goods upon pick up or delivery and immediately notify Kiks Events and Weddings of any discrepancies or defects. Complaints made after use and return of the goods will not be considered.
3.The hirer agrees to the outlined pick up and returned days nominated in “Delivery & Pickup”
4.Time of hire cannot be varied unless acceptance by Kiks Events & Weddings is made prior to pick up/ Delivery/ acceptance of goods.
5. On booking of orders, Kiks Events & Wedding reserves the right to request a security bond from the client at the time of booking or pick up of Items. Bond would be refunded within 2- 3 business days following the day items are returned undamaged.
6. Kiks Events & Weddings, we take pride ourselves and love our collections. To ensure good services, photos of the items are taken prior to hire and hirer will sign off to confirm. Upon returning the items, it will be inspected by Kiks Events & Weddings team to ensure items are returned in the same condition.
7.Upon completion of hiring, all the hiring items must be properly cleaned by the hirer. Items that have had liquid and food must be cleaned and wiped dry. If items are returned uncleaned, a cleaning fee of a minimum of $50 will be charged or deducted from your bond. .Cleaning fees are also based on the amount of items returned uncleaned and hours of labour to clean.
8.The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment for any reason except loss or damage which is caused by reasonable wear and tear.
9. All set up for event must be packed from 11.00 pm. We must leave venue by 12.00 mid night. Extra charges if we event is not not allowed to be by the client by 12.mid night of $500.00
10. If any damage/ loss has occurred, the cost charged is based on current retail value. This will be deducted from the hirers bond. If the replacement value occurred exceeds the bond made, an invoice will be provided to the hirer and to be paid within 3 days. If damage occurs during your event, this will incur damage fees.
Bond Fees are as follows:
Between $1-‐$200 the bond is $100
Between $201-‐$1000 is $250.00
Between $1001-‐$2000 is $400
Between $2001-‐$4000.00 is $700
Between $4001-‐$10,000.00 is $1000
Note: Bond fee is also subject to discretion of Kiks Events and Weddings
1. Our min hire fee for deliveries is $100 and ex delivery fees
2. Any items that are delivered to a venue/ location will occur an additional fee and price will be advised on application.
Extra charges may apply if:
You wish for your furniture or hire item to be taken beyond ground level of a building
Your event space is more than 20m from where our vehicle can pull up (e.g in a shopping centre which is 100m away from the loading dock, or a park picnic area that is far away from where we can enter)
If your hire item needs to pass through stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep decent.
If you require a large quantity of hire, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-4pm. (e.g night pick up, early morning delivery)
If you require a specific delivery time and cannot accept the delivery between the hours of 9am-4pm. Usually a 3 hour time window can be given.
If delivery/ pickup falls on public holiday a surcharge of 25% will be added to the total invoice.
Pickup & returns is at 124 Foxall Road Kellyville NSW 2155